Job Title: Managing Executive
Reports to: CEO/Managing Director
To develop and oversee all marketing promotions for the company’s products.
- Develop plans for the advertising of the company products and to raise the company’s market profile and increase sales.
- Oversee the organisation of promotional activities, ensuring that they are carried out efficiently and within agreed budgets to raise the profile of the company and increase sales.
- Coordinate all marketing plans and activities with other staff in the company to ensure that plans are delivered effectively.
- Respond to internal and external requests for the development and provision of promotional activities.
- Develop and maintain a stock of promotional materials for issue to company staff and customers.
- Maintain the company online presence through use of relevant social media or websites.
- Writing copy, picture selection and working with external partners to generate suitable visuals or copy for marketing purposes.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in sales generation and product development.
- Other ad Hoc duties, as required by the business.
Key Performance Indicators
- Marketing materials are up to date, accurate and available for customers or staff to access.
- Relevant online marketing activity undertaken to an agreed schedule.
- Marketing initiatives are within budget and meet agreed deadlines.
Qualifications & Experience
- A-C GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent.
- At least 1 years relevant experience.
- Educated to degree level or higher..
- Creative and able to come up with innovative marketing ideas or campaigns
- Good understanding of marketing across different mediums, including online and print
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to effectively communicate with and to form appropriate working relationships with people at all levels within the company
- Commercial awareness and ability to understand business needs.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs and a good standard of general computer literacy.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Disclaimer: JD Capital Finance helps UK firms access business finance, working directly with businesses and their trusted advisors. We are a credit broker and do not provide loans ourselves. All finance and quotes are subject to status and income. Applicants must be aged 18 and over and terms and conditions apply. Guarantees and Indemnities may be required. JD Capital Finance can introduce applicants to a number of providers based on the applicants' circumstances and creditworthiness. JD Capital Finance may receive a commission or finder’s fee for effecting such introductions.
© JD Capital Finance Limited Registered Number 10128297